COVID-19 Relief Checkup: Reaching Your SNF's Full Funding PotentialMarch 18, 2021
Skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) were particularly hard hit by the COVID-19 crisis, making them one of the most qualified candidates for federal relief program funding. Are you confident your SNF has secured all of the financial relief it deserves?
Join Grassi Healthcare Advisors and Grassi’s Emergency Loan consultants on March 18 for an update on the latest benefits, tax incentives and funding sources helping SNFs recover from pandemic-related losses.
This live video session will cut through the noise and provide information specific to SNF eligibility, as well as guidance on how your facility can pursue all available options. Topics of discussion will include:
- Benefits in the new American Rescue Plan stimulus package
- Expanded availability of employee retention credits for 2020 and 2021 wages
- Eligibility rules for Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) second draw loans
- Best practices for PPP loan forgiveness applications
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program
Access a link to the webinar recording.
Date: Thursday, March 18
Time: 11:00a.m. - 12:00p.m. EDT