Mastering CCM and RPM to Benefit Your Patients and PracticeNovember 19, 2020
Join Grassi Healthcare Advisors for their next webinar, welcoming guests from Quio to discuss how healthcare providers can improve their quality of care, clinical outcomes and bottom lines through Chronic Care Management (CCM) services and Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) technology.
On November 19, Joseph Tomaino, CEO of Grassi Healthcare Advisors, will lead an in-depth conversation with Quio CEO Alexander Dahmani and Mary Doherty, Quio’s Head of Clinical Operations, to guide you through the implementation, execution and reimbursement best practices of successful CCM and RPM programs.
Topics of discussion will include:
- The pillars of CCM and RPM coding for revenue integrity
- Integrating CCM and RPM into your practice
- How CCM and RPM can improve your practice’s bottom line
- Improving clinical outcomes through CCM and RPM strategies
- Measuring the ROI on RPM investments
- Practical case studies and success stories
Time: 12:00 - 1:00p.m. EST
Access a link to the webinar recording